How it works:
The Reverse Osmosis System removes 99.8% of contaminants from water including bacteria, dirt, rust, sand, chlorine, mud, chemicals, heavy metals, organic molecules, pesticides, herbicides, viruses and parasites.
As the membrane captures contaminants in the water they begin to build upon the membrane’s surface.
To prevent the contaminants from damaging or blocking the membrane the system is constantly flushing the membrane to clean as the system runs.
The water wastage ratio is about 4:1, which means that for every 1 litre of clean water produced there is 4 litres that is used to flush the membrane.
RO system is also removing minerals from the water, providing you with clean water that has little to no mineral content.
- FL-800GPD/ 220V/ W/ HF 45L-Pump * 2 pcs
- Production Capacity: 3000LPD/ 95-130LPH
- 20 housing-White cap/White cup x 3
1 stage: 20 PP 5 Sediment Filter x 1
2 stage: 20 UDF Carbon Filter x 1
3 stage: 20 CTO x 1
4 stage : 400G RO membrane housing only (w/o membrane)- 3012 x 2
5 stage: K33 – Post Carbon Filter x 1
- Adjustable flow restrictor: 3000cc x 1
- High pressure: 15A x 1
- Low pressure: 15A x 1
- Faucet adapter: x 1 / Ball valve: 3/8 x 1 / Shut off valve: 3/8
- 20 housing-White cap/ White cup x 3- Double O-ring
- White Housing Wrench: x 1 + RO membrane housing wrench: x 1
- Faucet: star-01
- Frame : Mild steel epoxy coated mounting bracket
- Pressure switches
- Pressure pump
- No storage tank
- Installation kit
- Inlet solenoid valve
- Quick connect push in fittings
- Waste water fitting
- Connecting Pipe work
Dimensions [l x b x h]: 126 x 45 x 45cm